Full Service, Faith-Consistent Investment Management
IFC provides investment advisory services that focus specifically on matching people with portfolios of passively managed or index mutual funds, based on the client's risk capacity.
- Identification of Individual Risk Capacity
- Development of Optimal Asset Allocation
- Selection & Monitoring of Investments
- Performance Monitoring Reports
- Behavioral Finance Advice
- Independent & Fiduciary Based Advice
- Rebalancing Advice
- Tax Loss Harvesting
- Tax Management & Asset Location Strategies
- Performance Reports from Date of Inception
- Glide Path Systematic Risk Reduction Program
- Cash Withdrawal & Deposit Management
- Alternative Investment Evaluations
IFC Wealth Advisors utilize third-party financial planning software to produce comprehensive financial plans for clients. The analysis provides the foundation for recommendations to achieve each client's financial objectives.
With the aid of the IFC Retirement Plan Analyzer, IFC Wealth Advisors are able to help clients make more informed decisions in each stage of retirement.
Estate Planning Services
IFC Wealth Advisors can refer clients to estate planning attorneys to create estate plans and aid in the implementation of the plans.
For trust management and administrative needs, IFC Wealth Advisors can refer clients to corporate or administrative trustees through Schwab, National Advisors Trust or Fidelity.
IFC Wealth Advisors refer clients to insurance advisors and collaborate with the advisors to integrate the insurance policies with the overall financial needs of the client.
Charitable Giving Services
IFC Wealth Advisors assist clients in setting up donor advised funds, which are charitable giving accounts that provide an efficient way to make grants to charities.
Social Security Optimization Services
IFC Wealth Advisors and expert resources provide a powerful solution to determine how to maximize your social security benefits and further outline your complete financial picture.